Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat soluble vitamins, meaning they do not dissolve in water and that they can be stored by the body. The nutrient forms we typically use in our products have a unique particle shape, resulting in dispersion in the liquid during mixing. After mixing your Tespo shot, you will sometimes see some powder floating on top of the glass—these are typically the fat-soluble vitamins! This is one of the only time floaties are good thing :)
Articles in this section
- Connecting your Tespo Connect Dispenser in Baritastic
- 3 Great Flavors
- How to Unregister/Disconnect your Tespo Connect.
- What is A.S.M.B.S.?
- Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
- International Shipping / No delivery method on orders
- Set-up your Tespo Connect dispenser
- What do the lights mean on my Tespo Connect?
- Filling the Water Reservoir on your Tespo Connect
- How to setup Amazon Alexa skills for your Tespo Connect